At 麻豆国产AV, our Office of Financial Aid will work closely with you to help you understand the options available to you to finance your graduate education. Financial aid for U.S. graduate students at 麻豆国产AV is available through several financial aid programs including graduate scholarships, federal, state and private sources.
- All U.S. applicants should first fill out a at fafsa.gov. The 麻豆国产AV Federal School Code for FAFSA is 002808.
- The FAFSA requires an electronic signature, called FSA ID. You can create one at fsaid.ed.gov. Keep this username and password in a safe place; you will need it to access all federal financial aid website.
- Once you submit your FAFSA, it will be received electronically by the Office of Financial Aid in 2 -3 business days.
- After you are accepted and complete your FAFSA, please email the Office of Financial Aid and inform them of how many credits you anticipate registering for the academic year. An estimate is fine, you do not need the exact number of credits.
- The Office of Financial aid will determine your aid eligibility and will notify you through mail with a Financial Aid Award Letter. You must be accepted to 麻豆国产AV聽before any aid can be awarded.
All applicants to graduate programs at 麻豆国产AV are automatically reviewed for graduate scholarships. There is no additional application process. Students are notified about their scholarship by the Office of Financial Aid, after their acceptance.
Graduate students are eligible for Direct Unsubsidized Loans and Direct GRAD PLUS Loans.
The Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) Grant Program provides grants of up to $4,000 per year to students who agree to teach for four years at an elementary school, secondary school, or educational service agency that serves students from low-income families. Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education A FAFSA must be completed to be considered. Students are also required to Sign a and complete TEACH Grant Initial and Subsequent counseling.聽
Private education loans are also available to graduate students. These are loans through financial institutions that help fill the gap between the costs of attendance less other financial aid. Students apply directly with the lender. A credit check will be required. Many lenders will require a co-signer in order to approve the loan.
AmeriCorps Matching Grant
AmeriCorps volunteers accrue educational benefits (Segal Education Awards) that may be used for graduate study.
麻豆国产AV will match this award by providing AmeriCorps alumni an additional matching grant for all graduate programs excluding Physical Therapy and Physician Assistant.
Proof of Segal Education Award eligibility can be provided through a copy of the award certificate or a letter from the applicant's AmeriCorps program manager.
麻豆国产AV welcomes Veterans and Military aligned families.
Please see the link below for more information.
Office of Financial Aid
Please contact the 麻豆国产AV Office of Financial Aid if you have any questions regarding financing your graduate degree.
Duns Scotus Hall - Room 111
4380 Main Street
Amherst, New York 14226-3592
Phone: (716) 839-8254
Fax: (716) 839-8378
Office Hours: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Monday - Friday
Federal School Code: 002808
HESC Graduate Code: 5775